We believe that...
About Our Customers
- Our customers deserve our very best.
- Our customers are interested in value and service over price alone.
- Unspoken, and perhaps unconscious needs and emotions influence our customer's decisions.
- Complaints are opportunities from discriminating customers to refine our systems and demonstrate Company character.
About Our Employees
- Our employees are our most valuable company asset.
- Anyone can learn from anyone else in any situation.
- Solutions are more important than pinning blame.
- Orchestrated patterns are necessary and natural for people.
- Every frustration is the result of a system failure or lack of one.
- Curiosity leads to improved performance and innovation.
- Having fun at work is good.
About Our Business
- The business is a reflection of the owners and their management.
- Goals are reached through helping our customers reach their goals.
- Systems should be as simple as possible.
About Each Individual
- We should thank God for our blessings every day.
- Positive attitudes change everything (PACE).
- We only fail by not trying or by believing we've failed.
- Mistakes are a part of learning.
- Breaking out of our comfort zone is good, understanding that change is constant.
- We all want to stretch to our best.
- We tend to try and meet other's expectations.